Sun, 12 Nov|
A Day on the Hill with FUSWA
Join us for an unforgettable day where being a kid is cool, friendships bloom, laughter echoes, and memories are made.
Time & Location
12 Nov 2023, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm ACDT
Piccadilly, 37 Spring Gully Rd, Piccadilly SA 5151, Australia
About the event
Grab your Day Pass to access the 54-hectare property from 9am to 5pm, with unlimited use of the awesome activities and facilities at students' leisure.
When: Sunday, October 29th
Where: 37 Spring Gully Road, Piccadilly SA 5151 (Adelaide Hills)
FUSWA Student Entry Price: $20.00 (+QPAY Fee)*
Non-Student Member Price: $25.00 (+QPAY Fee)*
*Includes Entry Ticket and lunch (Subway Catered or equivalent)
*Children under 12 FREE
Limited Tickets Available!!!
Woody’s Challenge Hill (the O.G. Ninja Warrior course) with 30 obstacles to conquer.
The Labyrinth, a giant split-level maze with a slide, a firefighter's pole and riddles to solve.
Tube Slides that whisk you down 100m+ synthetic slopes in big rubber rings that turn, accelerate, go up in bends and stop on their own.
· Access to explore the 54-hectare property from 9am-5pm (all activities self-led).
· Crawl, climb, swing, and splash your way around the Challenge Hill obstacle course.
· Try your hand at Disc Golf - think golf with a frisbee!
· Conquer Cameron's Climb the ultimate outdoor multi-dimensional bouldering challenge.
· Weave your way through the split-level maze The Labyrinth.
· Explore the property's natural beauty on one (or more!) of the orienteering courses or photo hunts.
· Gas BBQs, and picnic area available on site (seasonal).